Perfectly located within minutes of Honolulu, Aiea is a lovely city with a wide assortment of activities and attractions. With historical military monuments, boutique stores, family attractions and natural wonders, there’s something for all comers. Here are some of the top things to see and do while visiting.
- Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace: Discover all sorts of unique treasures at Hawaii’s largest open-air flea market, featuring more than 400-plus stands.
- Pearl Harbor / WW II Valor in the Pacific National Monument: Visit the site of one of the most pivotal moments in U.S. history and view historic exhibits and fascinating artifacts.
- Aloha Stadium: Watch the Rainbow Warriors butt heads against arch rivals from the Mountain West Conference at this beautiful open-air football stadium.
- Aiea Loop Trail: Take a scenic walk down this gorgeous five-mile loop, featuring shimmering pools, stunning waterfalls and lush tropical vegetation.
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park: Explore two and a half acres of historic outdoor exhibits and tour the famous The USS Bowfin Submarine.
- Tropics Mini Golf: Treat the kids to 18-hole miniature golf in a simulated jungle setting that turns into a brightly colored cosmic setting after dark.
- Sukowa Massage: Restore balance to your mind and body with a therapeutic massage from this popular Hawaiian haven of relaxation.
- Helicopter Tours: Take a spectacular helicopter tour and get a bird’s eye view of the breathtaking Hawaiian Islands.