Located in Riverside County, Norco is low-profile destination with widespread appeal. From shopping and outdoor recreation to distinctive dining and family fun, there are plenty of ways to spend your time. Here are some of our favorite activities and attractions for your visit.
- Silverlakes Sports Complex: Discover a diversity of events, including team sports, live concerts, equestrian competitions and more.
- S&D Horseback Riding: Enjoy guided trail rides through scenic landscapes, or take professional equestrian lessons to learn how to ride like a pro.
- Riverwalk Park: This lovely outdoor gathering place includes a disc golf course, scenic walking paths, playground and picnic pavilion.
- Hidden Valley Golf Club: Tee off at this spectacular course, featuring a challenging golf layout, majestic views and dramatic changes in elevation.
- Pure Daily Bliss Day Spa: Find your balance with massage and therapeutic wellness treatments at this hidden gem, tucked within the Inland Empire.
- Stagecoach Park: This popular family hotspot includes a multipurpose grass field, picnic shelter, ball field, playground and paved walking paths.
- George Ingalls Equestrian Event Center: Enjoy rodeos, penning, team roping dressage and horse shows throughout the year at this 85,000-square-foot covered arena.
- Planes of Fame Air Museum: Located in nearby Chino, this museum showcases a fascinating collection of flying and static aircraft, along with rare planes under restoration.