AFFILIATE WITH INTERDENT
Affiliate Your Business With InterDent
You’ve built your practice – now enjoy your success
InterDent is now partnering with lead doctors who’ve built successful practices. By affiliating your practice with us you’ll be able to align your practice with a leading Dental Service Organization.
- Affiliating with InterDent
For over 30 years, InterDent
has delivered high-quality care with a personal touch. With 140 practices located across Arizona, California, Hawaii, Kansas, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Washington, InterDent offers comprehensive care in general, cosmetic and specialty dentistry. By operating as a group practice, we leverage our network to apply best practice methods to individual offices. Our goal, as a company, is to promote quality care and focus on what matters most in dentistry – the patient.
Our commitment to our patients inspires us to serve them in The InterDent Way:
- Respect and compassion
- Open communication
- High-quality and affordable dental care
- Comfortable offices and treatments
- Convenience in location, scheduling, and financing
- What the Transition Process is Like
Our team of transition experts will ensure that you and your staff enjoy a smooth transition from private practice into the DSO model. On-site consultations and training, as well as corporate on-boarding programs will give your office the support and guidance necessary to keep your practice operational and successful.
- Professional training programs designed to develop the breadth and depth of your dental skill set and capabilities of your office.
- Management systems which provide daily performance measures on production, patient satisfaction and other operational functions.
- Fully managed back-office services including marketing, call center services, billing and collections.
- National contracts for supplies, equipment, laboratory services and information systems.
- Complete HR management including staff recruiting, training, compensation and benefits.
InterDent affiliation can provide you with an opportunity to get compensated for the equity of your practice while remaining the principal dental practitioner in your office. By taking money off the table now you can enjoy the success you’ve created without the continued burden of the day-to-day operations of your office. InterDent offers competitive compensation packages combining cash and earn-outs. By remaining the lead doctor at your office you’ll enjoy profit sharing along with all of the InterDent benefits. At InterDent, we aim to provide our network of doctors and staff with a competitive compensation package.
Our benefits include:
- Healthcare (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental, and Vision)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- 401k savings plan
- Deferred incentive compensation retirement plan
- What You Can Expect
As an industry leader, InterDent provides a large network of resources, including an experienced practice management staff and outstanding benefits to help our employees grow in their careers. You can count on us to manage your office efficiently, so that you can focus on dentistry. It’s that simple.
As an affiliated dentist of InterDent, you can enjoy the benefits of owning a private practice – without the stress and risk of direct ownership. You’ll be compensated for the equity you’ve built in your practice while also enjoying financial success through profit-sharing programs and salaried leadership positions.
- 100% Company-paid malpractice insurance
- Company-paid state licensing and DEA licensing
- Ongoing mentoring and leadership development
- Internal Continuing Education courses
- Annual allowance for external Continuing Education courses