Join the Team
InterDent is a Dental Service Organization (“DSO”) supporting approximately 200 practice locations across Arizona, California, Hawaii, Kansas, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon and Washington. Supported practices provide comprehensive care in general, cosmetic and specialty dentistry. Dental practices supported by InterDent deliver high-quality care and patient satisfaction, by focusing on what matters most – their patients!
To help them to do that, we seek dedicated, passionate experts across every aspect of dentistry including clinicians for our affiliated practices as well as on-location business and support staff. For a complete list of current opportunities, please click on the following link:
The InterDent Advantage
By working together, our affiliated practitioners have been able to build and leverage an impressive network of like-minded clinicians, allowing them to develop and promote best practice methods on a system-wide basis. This structure fosters professional growth, invites collaboration and promotes education through mentorship and the free flow of clinical expertise.
The InterDent Way is to provide patients with:
- Respect and compassion
- Open communication
- Convenience in location, scheduling, and financing
Benefits of Working with a DSO
As a leading Dental Service Organization, InterDent provides a large network of resources, including an experienced non-clinical office staff and corporate support services such as:
- Education and training coordination
- Management information and reporting systems
- Expert support services including but not limited to accounting, marketing, call center, IT, and revenue cycle management
- National vendor contracts yielding tangible economies of scale for supplies, equipment, laboratory services and information systems
- A full suite of HR services including recruiting, training, compensation, and benefits