Discrimination is against the law. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate, exclude people, or treat them differently because of sex, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
The Company shall provide:
- Free aids and services to people with disabilities to help them communicate better, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you believe that the Company has failed to provide these services or unlawfully discriminated in another way on one of the characteristics listed above, you can file a grievance with the Company’s Patient Relations Department at the number above and tell them that you need help filing a grievance. You can file a grievance by phone, in writing, in person, or electronically:
- By phone: Contact our Patient Relations Department Monday through Friday, 8 a.m to 5 p.m (PST) by calling (310) 953-3125 or (800) 673-1889.
- In writing: Fill out a complaint form or write a letter and send it to:
InterDent Service Corporation/ Grievances,
9800 S. La Cienega Blvd., Suite 800,
Inglewood, CA 90301
- Electronically: email [email protected]
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights by phone, in writing, or electronically:
- By phone: Call 1-800-368-1019. If you cannot speak or hear well, please call TTY/TDD 1-800-537-7697.
- In writing: Fill out a complaint form or send a letter to:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
Complaint forms are available at https://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
- Electronically: Visit the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal