WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED
Insurances We Accept
SmileKeepers is a preferred provider for Capitol Dental Care and accepts Oregon Health Plan insurance at all locations. In addition, we accept most other dental insurance plans and options. If you do not see your insurance plan below, contact us and we will be happy to assist in confirming your existing insurance provider.
Call to see if your insurance is covered!
Questions about Insurance?
If you have dental insurance and are concerned about coverage, get in touch with us. Our staff will help to answer and clarify issues regarding benefits and co-payments. We’ll also help you maximize the benefits provided by your plan.
Gentle On Your Wallet
Our goal at SmileKeepers is to help everyone afford quality dental care. That’s why our policy is to work with you to make payments that best suit your needs. We accept most insurance plans including our own Smile Plan, which offers significant savings, and we offer flexible payment options. The professional office staff at SmileKeepers is trained in all of our payment options and will help you to get the dental care that you need and want.
Check out the SmileKeepers Smile Plan
The SmileKeepers Smile Plan is perfect if you don’t have dental insurance and offers significant savings. The plan has no waiting period, involves no paperwork, and covers all pre-existing conditions.
You can enroll as an individual, couple or family and receive significant discounts on preventative services including exams, cleanings, fluoride treatments, and x-rays, as well as a host of other dental services. All other services including specialty care such as extractions, root canals, and orthodontics are discounted 20% from our list prices.
Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for everyone to obtain quality dental care at an affordable price.
We offer flexible financing
We understand that you don’t always have the cash at hand, that’s why we accept most major credit cards and offer flexible financing options which can be helpful if you require more extensive work, orthodontics, or cosmetic procedures that aren’t covered by insurance. These plans can offer:
- Low down payment and no interest1
- No money down and no interest2
- Extended terms up to 48 months at 14.9% promotional interest rates3
- Valid photo ID and checking account, credit card or debit card required.
- On approved credit. For promotional purchases over $300 if paid in full within promotional period. If promotional purchase is not paid in full within promotional period, interest will be imposed from the date of purchase at 26.99% APR.
- On approved credit. For promotional purchases over $1,000. Fixed monthly payments based on repayment over 24, 36, or 48 month period.