Questions about Insurance?
If you have dental insurance and are concerned about coverage do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly staff. Our team here at SmileKeepers will help you with any payment or insurance questions you may have and will work closely with you to help you get the most out of your dental plan.
SmileKeepers aims to be as gentle on your wallet as our dentists are when providing treatment. Our professional staff will help you get the most from your dental insurance benefits and explain any deductibles and co-pays to you.
Payment options include cash, major credit cards, discount plans, and private financing.
No Insurance? No Problem! Check out the SmileKeepers Smile Plan
The SmileKeepers Smile Plan is perfect if you don’t have dental insurance and offers significant savings. The plan has no waiting period, involves no paperwork, and covers all pre-existing conditions.
You can enroll as an individual, couple or family and receive significant discounts on preventative services including exams, cleanings, fluoride treatments, and x-rays, as well as a host of other dental services. All other services including specialty care such as extractions, root canals, and orthodontics are discounted 20% from our list prices.
Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for everyone to obtain quality dental care at an affordable price.
Contact us today to sign up or to ask questions:
We offer flexible financing
We understand that you don’t always have the cash at hand, that’s why we accept most major credit cards and offer flexible financing options which can be helpful if you require more extensive work, orthodontics, or cosmetic procedures that aren’t covered by insurance. These plans can offer:
- Low down payment and no interest1
- No money down and no interest2
- Extended terms up to 48 months at 14.9% promotional interest rates3
- Valid photo ID and checking account, credit card or debit card required.
- On approved credit. For promotional purchases over $300 if paid in full within promotional period. If promotional purchase is not paid in full within promotional period, interest will be imposed from the date of purchase at 26.99% APR.
- On approved credit. For promotional purchases over $1,000. Fixed monthly payments based on repayment over 24, 36, or 48 month period.